Jump to Navigation

Solano County Auto Accident Lawyer

Compensation For Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries

If you have been seriously hurt in a car accident caused by someone else's negligence, you need an attorney who will advocate for you and help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

At the Law Office of Gregory J. Jansen, I represent clients in Solano County and Central Valley, California. If you have suffered serious injuries in a car or other motor vehicle accident in California, contact me for a free initial consultation.

I handle cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and bus accidents involving:

  • Rear-end collisions
  • Head-on collisions
  • Side swipes and T-bone collisions
  • Lane-change collisions
  • Rollover accidents
  • Highway accidents
  • Drunk driving accidents
  • Distracted driver accidents

If You Are In A Motor Vehicle Accident

  • If you have been in an accident, it is important to get a police report. At the scene of the accident, tell the police officer on duty that you may have suffered injuries, otherwise he or she will not send you an accident report.
  • If possible, take pictures of the accident, including all of the physical details, and get the contact information of all witnesses nearby. Evidence gets destroyed and witnesses become hard to find over time, so this information is extremely important.
  • Seek medical attention immediately. Follow your doctor's advice and do not miss your appointments. If you wait too long to see a doctor or if you miss appointments with your doctor, it creates unnecessary difficulties in the ensuing litigation.
  • Report the accident to your insurance company and work with the company agents, because they are supposed to be there to help you.
  • Do not accept a settlement offer from the other person's insurance company, because this can hurt you during the case. You do not need to tell the insurance company anything.
  • Contact an experienced Solano County auto accident attorney as soon as possible.
  • Keep a journal for the attorney about what you are going through from day to day. A journal like this will help you remember the finer details of your suffering.

Detailed, Strategic Representation

When I take an auto accident case, I start by conducting a thorough investigation of the automobiles involved, examine the street and area around the accident, talk with all of the available witnesses and work with accident reconstructionists as needed.

From the very beginning, I will work to create the best case possible for you.

Contact A Fairfield Motorcycle Crash Lawyer

There is a two-year statute of limitations on filing a personal injury claim, so it is important to call an attorney right away. To schedule a free initial consultation, call my office at 707-639-8977 or contact me online.

Call: 707-639-8977


Law Office of Gregory J. Jansen
622 Jackson Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
Phone: 707-639-8977
Fax: 707-422-1520
Map and Directions

Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.